We have been having so much fun crafting around our home lately. Our latest adventure was creating a Halloween bag to collect candy or other goodies. My daughter was so excited she asked if she could take it to class for her Halloween party.
We created in the following order (though I’m sure you could create however easiest):
- Print templates on thick card stock.
- Color pages first before cutting.
- Cut templates from each page following the directions at the bottom.
- Use the hole punch to punch all the tiny holes.
- Use ribbon to thread through punched holes.
- Fill with goodies you enjoy, or save for a fun party!
I do hope you have enjoyed this quick tutorial and have some fun ideas planned for the Halloween holiday. Want more? Click here to snag your own free Spooky bookmarks to include in your treat bags or pass out to your students for a little holiday fun! Feel free to comment and let me know what you have enjoyed or what you would like to see more of!