Let students tap into their inner scientist with this Earth, Sun, and Gravity bundle. Closely aligned with the NGSS standards for fifth grade.
This bundle addresses the following FIVE Big Questions:
- Gravity, What Does It Do?
- Is the Sun the Brightest Star?
- Why Do We Have Day and Night?
- Why Do We Have Shadows?
- Why Do the Moon and Stars Seem To Move and Change Shape?
Included in this bundle:
- 36-day lesson plan outline (with a digital notebook and assessment links included in Google Classroom, etc.)
- Full guided notes explain gravity, why the sun appears to be the biggest star, why we have day and night, why we have shadows, and why the moon and stars seem to move and change shape. (4 different versions within – page numbers and lesson numbers for differentiation or without)
- Passages to support the guided notes.
- PowerPoint slideshows to assist with notes and lesson plans. A bonus “Show What You Know” set of printable questions derived from each slideshow.
- Seven investigations for a hands-on and presentation experience.
- Supporting study guides.
- 10-question assessments.
- Outlined Scope and Sequence for each lesson.
- START HERE guide with additional tips to support using the material for each lesson.
Look for the START HERE guide first when opening each zipped file. There is a separate file with the digital links if you prefer to have students follow along using a digital notebook (Google Slides). Additionally, you can assign your students a digital partially self-grading assessment (Google Forms), as well as the same with a digital partially self-grading study guide. You will need to make a copy and save it in Google Drive, and you can assign using Google Classroom (perfect for students who may be absent).
Next Generation Science Standards Addressed:
**PLEASE email me (fi[email protected]) if you have any questions or need support.