Give students the opportunity to tap into their inner scientist with this Earths Systems and Human Activity bundle. Closely aligned with the NGSS standards for fifth grade.
This bundle addresses the following FIVE Big Questions:
- What Are Earth’s Four Systems?
- How Do Earth’s Systems Develop Weather and Climate?
- How Is Earth’s Surface Changed By Earth’s Systems?
- How Do Humans Affect Earth’s Systems?
- How Can Humans Protect Earth’s Systems?
Included in this bundle:
- 49-day lesson plan outline (with digital notebook and assessment links included for use in Google Classroom, etc.)
- Full guided notes for explaining Earth’s Systems, how weather and climate are developed using Earth’s four systems, how Earth’s surface is changed by Earth’s systems, and both how humans affect and protect Earth’s systems. (4 different versions within – page numbers and lesson numbers for differentiation or without)
- Passages to support the guided notes.
- PowerPoint slideshows to assist with notes and lesson plans. A bonus “Show What You Know” set of printable questions as derived from each slideshow.
- Eight investigations for a hands-on and presentation experience.
- Supporting study guides.
- 10 question assessments.
- Outlined Scope and Sequence for each lesson.
- START HERE guide with additional tips to support using the material for each lesson.
Look for the START HERE guide first when opening each zipped file. There is a separate file with the digital links if you prefer to have students follow along using a digital notebook (Google Slides). Additionally, you can assign your students a digital partially self-grading assessment (Google Forms), as well as the same with a digital partially self-grading study guide. You will need to make a copy and save in Google Drive and you can assign using Google Classroom (perfect for students who may be absent).
Next Generation Science Standards Addressed:
**PLEASE email me ([email protected]) if you have any questions or need support.